Marketing and Proposal Coordinator (1+ year contract position)
PWL Partnership Landscape Architects Inc. is a leading, Landscape Architectural and Urban Design firm with a strong focus on sustainable design. Our practice undertakes a wide range of projects located throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest including park design, urban design, open space planning, mixed-use developments, institutional projects, and multi-family residential neighbourhoods. We are a progressive company that provides a supportive, team-focused work environment. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive package of benefits. We are a JUST and Living Wage certified employer.
PWL Partnership Landscape Architects Inc. is currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic professional to join our practice in Vancouver in the role of Marketing and Proposal Coordinator (1+ year contract position)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Coordination and design of high-quality proposals (RFP, RFQ, RFI, EOIs), 70% of the role;
- Marketing and communications (brand management, website, social media, presentations, award submissions, etc.), 30% of the role;
- Manage our firm’s brand and promotional messaging. This also includes the creation and maintenance of promotional materials, including firm profiles, resumes, project profiles, presentations, and photographs for print and web;
- Coordinate and prepare award and article submissions;
- Maintain organizational databases;
- Maintain company website and social media accounts;
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar post-secondary program;
- 1+ years at a similar role and experience in landscape architectural, engineering, or similar consulting firm considered an asset but not required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to convey complex messages succinctly and with clarity;
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, handle pressure, and prioritize;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills;
- Strong graphic design skills including proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications
If this position is of interest, please send us a PDF version of your resume and portfolio to email@example.com, Attn: Grant Brumpton, on or before November 23, 2018.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those invited for interviews may be contacted.